Welcome to EsySDS
Reduce the time and effort required to be compliant, register now and create your own Safety Data Sheet library.
Access to your Safety Datasheets, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. And in case of fire or emergency, available to anyone with an internet connection. Ambulance, Fire Brigade, Employees and Government Inspectors.
Almost every business needs them. If you have any chemicals on site or they are carried in your vehicles, you have an obligation under the law to have Safety Datasheets for each chemical readily available. It may be the only Health and Safety paperwork you require.
No need for multiple paper copies, we want to make compliance easy in Australia and New Zealand. EsySDS is a low cost Safety Data Sheet management system for small businesses. EsySDS is designed to make it easy for small businesses to manage Safety Data Sheets from multiple suppliers, without the need to manage multiple copies.
We want to make it as easy for businesses to locate the datasheets they need, and manage them.
Keep them all in one place. Accessible night and day from any internet connected device.
Easily available to employees and authorities in case of an emergency.
Username and Password protected.
- Choose Safety Data Sheets(SDS) from our datasheet library.
- Thousands of products to choose from by Manufacturer and Part No.
- Download Safety Data Sheets(SDS) from your suppliers website.
- Upload Safety Data Sheets(SDS) from your own computer.
- Easily add and remove datasheets.
- Available on all devices. PC, Laptop, Tablet, Smart Phone.
- Keep your datasheets online and available 24 hours a day.
- Easy management of Safety Data Sheets(SDS) and Material Safety Data Sheets(MSDS).
- Add a link to your website or desktop shortcut.
- Easily accessible onsite or offsite wherever there is internet access.
- Always available to emergency services.
- No longer a need to manage multiple hardcopies.
- Able to print off a hard copy if needed.
- Designed to make compliance with Occupational Health and Safety easy (OSH).
- Designed to make compliance with Worksafe easy.
- Easy to use, no nonsense and low cost.
- EsySDS is for all businesses.
Safety Data Sheets(SDS) were formally know as Material Safety Data Sheets(MSDS). Safety Data Sheets(SDS) are in an internationally recognised 16 section format specific to product and country. The SDS usually includes information on safe use, potential hazards and storage. Almost all materials and substances involved in business require a SDS to be made easily available to those handling the substances.
Only $5.00 per month
$60.00 per year (minimum subsciption).
All prices in New Zealand dollars.